Want to Become a Sponsor?
DEFCON Toronto (DC416) schedules monthly meetups in the downtown core where industry speakers deliver presentations on emerging and/or relevant security topics. Throughout the year, DC416 also organizes full day workshops and capture the flag (CTF) hacking competitions to elevate the technical security skills of our members. Attendance at any one of these events ranges from 100-200 people.
Proposals for sponsorship can be submitted to us at email@example.com
What Sponsoring a DC416 Event Can Do for You
- Full speaker slot (Up to 45 mins) for one of your technical security resources to give a talk on a relevant/emerging security topic
- 5 minute speaking slot for your company to give an overview of what you do (Service offerings, company mission, etc.)
- Opportunity to do a call for candidates for open IT, Security and Development related positions
- Access to our unique DC416 talent pool consisting of Students, InfoSec Enthusiasts, and InfoSec Professionals of varying experience levels (Analysts, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Management, Executives)
- Your company logo displayed on our sponsors page here
- Exposure for your company in social media posts about the event (Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup, etc.)
Venue Sponsorship – Providing of venue space to accommodate up to 200 security professionals for meetup events
Food Sponsorship – Sponsorship of pizza and soft drinks for up to 200 hungry hackers
Swag Sponsorship – Sponsorship of custom swag with your company logo such as T-Shirts, Hats, and Stickers for special DC416 themed (Full Day CTFs and Technical Workshops)
Workshop Sponsorship – Facilitation of a full day technical work for DC416 community or sponsorship of cost to bring in an external workshop facilitator.