At DC416 we welcome speakers who will captivate, inspire, and teach our growing community. We encourage presenters of all experience levels (Students, InfoSec Enthusiasts, & InfoSec Professionals) to submit a talk through to our CFP.
Having an official CFP process will help us continue to organize meetups with quality learning content for the DEFCON Toronto community.
To submit a proposed talk for one of our DEFCON Toronto Monthly meetups see below for instructions.
1. Download the DC416 CFP Submission form here (Microsoft Word & Libre Office Compatible)
2. Fill in at the very least, all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk
3. Upon completion of the form, save it with the following naming convention: DC416_CFP_[Primary Speaker Name]_[submission date in MM-DD-YY]. Eg. DC416_CFP_JohnSmith_03-01-19.docx
4. E-mail the PDF to email@example.com with the subject line “DC416 CFP Submission: [Your Proposed Talk Title]”
5. A DEFCON Toronto representative will confirm receipt of the submission within 5 business days
Key Components to Successful DEFCON Toronto Talks
Take a look at previous DC416 talks in the archives here